PART-TIME SERVICE PORTER WANTED
QR Code Link to This Post
Sheppard Motors is built upon core values that have developed over the last 65+ years.
As members of the Sheppard Family, we are highly motivated individuals that understand our personal and professional success is greatly enhanced when we are united. We are a caring, fun and trustworthy team who understand profitability and growth come from our customers. Together we make the promise to serve each other and our customers as individuals first and then take exceptional care of their automotive needs.
Sheppard Motors has an immediate need for a Service Porter to join our current professional team. This is a part time position. Monday – Friday 1pm-5:30pm
Sheppard Motors service porters are responsible for:
• Retrieve and deliver parts to technician stalls from the parts department
• Greet incoming and outgoing clients
• Drive vehicles to and from the service drive, service bays, and parking lot as needed
• Clean the service drive, sidewalks and parking lots as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Previous lot attendant or porter experience a plus
• Have a high level of motivation for customer satisfaction and team building – all with a customer focused attitude
• Dependable with a strong work ethic
• Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen – we do not test for marijuana
• Working in a family environment that values their employees
• Holiday pay
• Paid time off
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team please respond via the link. Sheppard Motors is an equal opportunity employer.