AUTOMOTIVE LOT ATTENDANT WANTED
QR Code Link to This Post
Sheppard Motors is built upon core values that have developed over the last 65+ years.
As members of the Sheppard Family, we are highly motivated individuals that understand our personal and professional success is greatly enhanced when we are united. We are a caring, fun and trustworthy team who understand profitability and growth come from our customers. Together we make the promise to serve each other and our customers as individuals first and then take exceptional care of their automotive needs.
Sheppard Motors has an immediate need for an Automotive Lot Attendant to join our current professional team.
Sheppard Motors lot attendants are responsible for washing, cleaning, and detailing new and used dealership and customer owned vehicles. In addition, lot attendants help maintain the dealership buildings.
• Previous lot attendant experience a plus
• Have a high level of motivation for customer satisfaction and team building – all with a customer focused attitude
• Dependable with a strong work ethic
• Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen – we do not test for marijuana
• Working in a family environment that values their employees
• Holiday pay
• Paid time off
• Employer paid life and disability insurance
• Health, dental, vision, and disability and life insurance
• 401K with company match – 100% vested after 1 year
If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team please respond via the link or apply in person at Sheppard Motors and ask for Evgeny.