Join the Carson team! We have an immediate driver opening at our Albany branch. This position is responsible for:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Lubricant and fuel deliveries in and around the Willamette Valley region.
• Operate forklift in confined spaces.
• Stock warehouse products.
• Assist in scheduling and receiving of incoming inventory products.
• Safely load and unload trucks.
• Perform proper and complete pre-and post-trip vehicle inspections.
• Safely drive loaded and unloaded delivery vehicles.
• Plan and follow efficient delivery routes.
• Organize, manage, and complete daily delivery paperwork.
• Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
• Properly load and unload; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses.
• Operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
• Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings
• Safe use of pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
• Purge fuel from truck into the proper UST during and after shift is completed.
• Uphold Department of Transportation safety standards.
• Maintain communication with dispatchers and immediate manager.
• Maintain environmental safety requirements.
• Provide exceptional customer service in all facets of interaction.
• Greater than 70%
• Learn, maintain, and operate all processes associated with the position, including paperwork and scheduling.
• Report to work at the scheduled time.
• Be a team member who can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner, and be conscientious about assignments.
• Maintain a team environment with other employees and departments.
• Maintain a high level of customer service and friendly atmosphere.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must hold a Class A license.
• Hazmat endorsement required.
• Hold a D.O.T medical certificate.
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
• Background check and drug test will be conducted, and driving record will be checked.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements Include:
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and smell.
• Required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please apply online at: www.carsonteam.com/careers
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Aflac, Pre-paid legal, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and PTO.
We are an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.