Processor, Shovel & Loader Operator: Operate a variety of machines which perform a combination of slashing, bucking, chipping, sorting and loading logs or trees at landing sites.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Must have experience operating logging equipment
• Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with fellow crew members and supervisors
• Practice workplace safety to ensure the safety of fellow employees and public.
• Performs daily safety and maintenance checks
• Clean equipment as scheduled and/or required
• Advise Foreman of any required maintenance or repairs
• Participate in routine maintenance
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Competitive Salary
• 1,000.00 retention bonus after ONE year of employment for experienced personnel
• Vacation and sick pay
• Community Involvement
• Medical, Dental, Vision