compensation: 50,000 to 60,000 annual salary based on qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Located in Eugene Oregon, Grape Solar is celebrating 10 years of establishment in the consumer solar industry servicing the nation's grid-tied and off-grid customers.
We are currently hiring for an experienced technical support supervisor with extensive knowledge in both on-grid and off-grid solar system component and design.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in development of new solar related products
- Keeping up with industry news and electrical codes
- Designing and sizing solar systems for business partners and consumers
- Managing customer troubleshooting inquiries
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Electrical engineering or solar industry background highly recommended
- Sales and customer service experience highly recommended
- High level of self motivation to develop and lead work projects
- Good communication and management skills to lead customer service team members
We have a very friendly team with a free and relaxed working environment, overtime work is not a typical requirement. We also offer an all participation commission program as motivation to our employees.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, we do not receive unscheduled visits and drop offs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers