Join Wurth Louis and Company
QR Code Link to This Post
Distributors of a complete selection of hardware, machinery, hand tools, supplies, laminate and solid surfaces for the professional cabinet shop.
Louis and Company, founded in 1975, is a leading provider of quality products to the woodworking industry. With a product portfolio that includes such leading brands as Blum, Formica, Rev-A-Shelf, Knape & Vogt, Grass, Doellken Woodtape, ML Campbell, among many others, Louis and Company provides professional woodworkers with one source for all the products they use, need and want.
In 1997, the company's success attracted the attention of Professor Reinhold Würth of The Würth Group - a worldwide distribution organization serving the wood, automotive and metal industries. Würth took over his father's small wholesale screw business in 1954, turning over the company's leadership to his daughter, Betina, in 2006. On July 15th, 2011, Louis and Company became Wurth Louis and Company, adopting the parent company's well-known brand, Würth. Wurth Louis and Company still provides the same great service with a highly trained sales force and comprehensive product range with the industry's leading brands. Since becoming a member of The Würth Group, Wurth Louis and Company has grown to 20 locations in 13 states.
Outside Sales Representative - Eugene, OR
In this key role, you will represent Wurth Louis and Company by showcasing and selling products. You will create, fully develop and insulate profitable customer relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct on-site customer visits with new and existing customers.
- Develop and aggressively work an annual territory business plan.
- Work with customers and inside sales to receive and process all inquiries and orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify customer product needs and coordinate products and services to address these needs.
- Work with customers and inside sales to develop price quotes.
- Track progress of opportunities and calls using Salesforce.
- Report back to management through all channels required by manager.
- Resolve customer issues and product complaints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional sales experience, reliable transportation, satisfactory MVR, and proof of insurance required.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, customer service oriented, an excellent communicator, and well organized.
- Woodworking experience and/or industry knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- College Degree and/or equivalent sales experience required.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits include a group health, dental and vision plan, long term disability and life insurance, 401(k) Plan, FSA, paid vacations and paid holidays.
Apply online click here
Wurth Louis and Company
Wurth Louis and Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only please. Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.