We are looking for an energetic & enthusiastic individual to become part of our dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling strength will make you an important part of our team. The right candidates will be a critical link in ensuring our customers have a rewarding experience and they will keep them coming back to Willamette Valley Harley-Davidson time after time. We are looking for someone that wants to learn about our amazing products and relay the benefits to our riding community.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
• Passion for the motorcycle life-style
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner
• Desire to put smiles on every customer's face
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfaction
• Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
• Providing Product knowledge to our customers
• Offer additional product that compliments the purchase
• Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
• Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
• Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas
• Personal attributes desired: honest, trust worthy, and demonstrates sound work ethics
• Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services
• Knowledge to inspire customers to make purchases
• Ability to handle and work with currency
• Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards
• Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including morning, evening and weekend availability
• Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures
Send resume and cover letter, letting us know why you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers