license info: CCB#134629, BONDED, INSURED TO $1,000,000!
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm a licensed Residential Construction Contractor with over 20 years in the industry (I can handle small commercial jobs too!). I've catered to the rental industry and homeowners with small to medium repairs, remodels and construction projects. I do most of my work on a time and materials basis, but I will also generate written estimates for larger jobs. I also offer quick turnaround paperless billing for landlords and property managers.
Here's what I enjoy doing most, in no particular order of preference, but there are too many to list--I enjoy variety in my work:
* Re-Keys, new locksets & deadbolts
* Bathtub and Shower Surround Replacement
* Grab bars, Towel bars and Hand railing
* Mirror and picture hanging
* Wall-Mount HDTV installs
* Furniture assembly, shelving, garden sheds, etc.
* Cabinet resizing and installation, drawer repair
* Range hoods and bath vents
* Dryer vent duct installation and cleaning
* Bicycle Rack, Mailbox and Signpost installation
* Screen doors and Window screens
* Light construction and miscellaneous carpentry
* Dry-rotted flooring, decking and framing repairs
* Deck, fence and gate repairs
* Portable A/C installs (No window units)
* Pressure-washing decks, driveways & siding
* Minor drywall repairs, texturing
* Interior painting, deck and fence cleaning, staining and sealing
* Pet door installation
* Bathroom & kitchen repair & renovation
* Custom door and window replacement
* Much more-call to discuss your project today!
Since 1997, I have regularly served the Eugene, Springfield, Thurston, Glenwood and Santa Clara communities and very occasionally Marcola and Coburg. For work in Junction City, Harrisburg, Veneta, Creswell and Cottage Grove, I offer time and materials services only and a trip charge will apply per visit. Labor rates for time and materials jobs vary depending upon the type and location of the particular service being furnished, as some discounts may apply. I do not offer these services: Flooring, roofing work, patio cover construction, crawl space & attic work, ladder-intensive work, exterior house painting, major appliance repairs, landscape maintenance/mowing, major electrical & plumbing, home building and house cleaning.
However, I can help to steer you in the right direction with any of those, and more.
For prompt service call Rob Mabe @ 541-953-5357--Thank you!
Licensed, Bonded and Insured to $1,000,000! CCB#134629
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers