compensation: Competitive salary dependent on experience. Eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits (eligible on 1st of the month after hire), paid time off (PTO) and holidays. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Center for Family Development (CFD), an outpatient behavioral health agency, seeks a full-time (40 hours/week) EHR Supervisor/IT Coordinator who is highly organized with the ability to work in a team or independently and is seeking long-term employment. This position is not for maintenance of CFD’s IT Infrastructure (servers, firewalls, network equipment, etc.), but the right candidate requires knowledge of these items in order to interface with IT vendors and support these systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administrates electronic health record (EHR), including overseeing menu management, document creation, and complex configurations
• Supervises the EHR department support staff
• Responsible for coordinating agency IT needs with vendors, hardware installation and troubleshooting
• Participates as a member of the agency's compliance team and works collaboratively with management to determine necessary actions to maintain compliance
• Enforces HIPAA regulations concerning confidentiality and security of protected health information as agency Security Officer
• Drafts policy and procedures related to IT and EHR
Skills and Abilities:
• Three + years of experience in computer systems and software management
• Administrator experience with CareLogic or other EHRs preferred
• Database administration skills using VBA, and experience with data visualization software- PowerBI, iCentrix
• Report and query writing skills using Oracle SQL, Birst, DAX
• Ability to conduct security risk assessment and implement solutions to potential findings
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including, experience training small and large groups of people with varying levels of computer proficiency
• Must be detail oriented and able to understand how micro details fit into complex macro systems
• Time-management and prioritization skills are important aspects to this position
• Must work well as part of a team, as well as be self-motivated and productive working on your own
• Must be available to work onsite during regular business hours
Successful completion of background check required upon hire.
Competitive salary dependent on experience. Eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits (eligible on 1st of the month after hire), paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
reply with cover letter, resume and references or send to:
Center for Family Development
Attn: Human Resources
1258 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers