We are seeking extremely competent and qualified Budtender to fill our part-time positions! - Must be upbeat, alway positive, always friendly and a people person!
QR Code Link to This Post
***OLCC MJ handlers permit required***
- Provide outstanding service in all interactions with customers
- Being fully educated on all of our products
- Maintain a positive attitude and treat customers/co-workers with respect and dignity
- Listen and respond to customer and coworker needs/requests in an appropriate and timely manner
- Maintain neatness, cleanliness and organization of the dispensary
- Maintain confidentiality with customer, patient and business information
- Understand and follow all state and local regulations that apply to retail cannabis dispensaries
- Oregon dispensary experience is a HUGE plus
- Must be extremely knowledgeable about all cannabis products
- Experience with Greenbits POS is a huge plus
- Experience with METRC is a huge plus
- Able to keep calm under pressure
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Over the age of 21
- Hygienic appearance
- Confident with handling cash
If you are interested, please email your resume AND answer the following questions:
1: On a scale of 1-10 how tech savvy are you?
2: In your opinion, what separates top shelf cannabis flower from low quality flower?
3: What is your preferred method of consuming, and why?
4: What is your favorite product brand on the market and why?
5: What is your favorite dispensary in Oregon and why?