The Parkgrove Apartments, a community of 1 and 2-bedroom homes, offer you an incredible location, great amenities, and outstanding value. Features include washer/dryer hook-ups, a private patio or deck, fitness center, recreation room, seasonal pool, playground, and basketball courts. All apartments have been constructed to the energy-efficient standards of the Super Good Cents program. Parkgrove is only five minutes away from downtown Eugene, and six minutes from the University by car. Walk or run to Alton Baker Park – only a mile and a half away – and enjoy the beautiful Willamette River, hiking trails, and wildlife. Trader Joe’s, Albertson’s, Safeway are just a couple of miles away on
QR Code Link to This Post
Coburg Road. The University of Oregon sits along the Willamette River with many shops, restaurants, and pubs that line the downtown streets. Eugene also features the Lane County Farmers Market, the Saturday Market, the Hult Center for the Performing Arts, and the historic WOW Hall Community Center of the Performing Arts.
Plan for Improvement:
The Leasing Agent will show apartments to potential renters, lease apartments to qualified applicants, renew leases with current tenants, and perform managerial duties concerning the property. The monthly salary starts at $3,350.00, or $1,825.00 plus a rent credit for a 2x1 apartment valued at $1,525.00. Benefits not included.
Norris & Stevens takes pride in its properties and wants to maintain high occupancy levels. That’s where qualified leasing agents play a crucial role. Advertising to potential tenants, conducting tours, and overseeing the leasing process are just a few of the tasks agents will engage in on a daily basis. Acting as an interface between management and tenants, the leasing agent ensures that both sides are happy and leasing arrangements meet expectations. They need to have excellent communications skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
• Warmly greets visitors, prospective renters, and current residents.
• Provides potential tenants with brochures, information, and tours of facilities and available units.
• Consults with prospective tenants to identify requirements and budgets, then matches these needs with available properties.
• Ensures available and model apartments are fresh and tidy.
• Conducts background and credit checks and verifies other references as directed by Leasing Manager.
• Prepares leases for Leasing Managers review and approval; obtains signatures from management and tenants.
• Coordinates move-in dates, materials, and processes.
• Prepares move-in materials.
• Creates, develops, and maintains a wait list as needed.
• Tours property daily to ensure it is neat, tidy, attractive, and in good repair.
• Manages use of shared facilities such as fitness and recreation areas, laundry facilities, and meeting or gathering spaces.
• Assists with recordkeeping, filing, bookkeeping, and paperwork as required.
• Creates, develops, and maintains a list of promotions and discounts.
• Develops and implements marketing strategies to attract renters.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Outgoing, friendly attitude and ability to make others feel welcome and comfortable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good sales and customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Equal housing opportunity.