The Customer Relations Associate will work inside a general office setting at our headquarters in Eugene, Oregon. The candidate will provide professional, high quality customer service to individual applicants, employer groups and employees, members, producers, and existing clients. The candidate will work under immediate supervision and rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. This is a full time position with a 40-hour per week schedule.
• Answer multi-line phones
• Reception/Front Desk Coverage
• Assist clients with inquiries, providing prompt, courteous, and accurate service and information
• Provide assistance with enrollment, billing, benefits and claims to individual clients
• Generate letters and custom documents following company style guidelines ensuring consistency with grammar and spelling accuracy
• Work closely with and support all other team members with daily functions
• Report processing
• Work closely and maintain relationships with insurance carriers
• Data entry
• A minimum of two years of Customer Service experience, preferably in the health insurance industry.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Requires basic math skills
• Requires advanced PC skills, including but not limited to; Windows and all MS Office applications, Adobe, email, and typing proficiency.
• Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English and communicate clearly and effectively.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree or some coursework preferred.
• Must work well within a team environment
• Must be a motivated, confident self-starter with ability to think intuitively and problem solve
• Proficiency utilizing web based systems