Purpose of the Position:
To support sales and operations in all administrative responsibilities, provide customer service to both internal and external customers, and process data to provide all operational departments with necessary information and documentation to complete work orders.
1. Maintain daily auditing to resolve discrepancies, errors or omissions
2. Review branch paperwork to assist in resolving missing data for receiving's, certifications, etc.
3. Daily Scanning of Branch Paperwork
4. Compile certification packets to go to customers
5. Daily Mail Duties - Sort and Distribute
6. Monitoring incoming requests folders from inner office departments
7. Answer and direct phone calls
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Office, customer service and phone experience preferred
• 10 Key and data entry, speed and accuracy is required
• Microsoft Office knowledge and experience with other software applications preferred
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently and follow instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task and handle workloads of varying volume.
To apply, visit www.farweststeel.com
Click on Careers, Open Positions
Farwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers