compensation: Monthly reimbursements starting at $1,890 per youth employment type: contract non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Maple Star Oregon, a not for profit child and family services agency, is searching for individuals and families to become certified professional short term foster families. We serve youth ages 6-18 that have setbacks due to instability in their lives. We value diversity in our families and strive to create successful placement matches so that our youth can heal in the best environment possible for them.
Our superstar foster parents must be:
• At least 21 years old and reside in the state of Oregon
• Enjoy adventure
• Possess a valid ID and Social Security Card
• Access to a working computer and high speed internet
• Good sense of humor
• Be physically, emotionally, and financially stable
Maple Star offers our foster families:
• 2 paid respite days per month
• Tax free monthly reimbursements starting at $1,890 per youth
• 24/7 support line
• One-on-one staff support and weekly check-ins
Interested in learning more about your next adventure? Call or email Amelia Bambam at email@example.com or 971-806-6366.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers