compensation: 12.00-14.00hr/ TBD/based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hours per week:40 Position is: Full Time
Shifts Available: 1st (Day)
Wage:12.00 to 14.00 $ per Hour, DOE, Depending on Qualifications
Job Title: Entry Level CNC Machine Operator/shop helper
Job Description: Specialized High-Tech CNC Machining Company looking for an entry-level CNC Lathe and Mill Operator.
- Valid Drivers License and Vehicle.
- At least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Prior machining experience preferred to receive the higher end of pay, but not required.
- This entry-level position is full-time and offers the right applicant a future and potential advancement into formal multiple axis CNC programming/set-up.
- Must have clean personal hygiene, reliable, punctual, proficient in some geometry/shop math, have clear and concise written-verbal communication skills a must. Extreme attention to detail capabilities required.
- Must be willing to work weekday over time, with occasional Saturdays as needed.
- Learn how to run CNC machines and follow safety procedures.
- Load and unload parts into the machine.
- Pick-up supplies from customer shops.
- Learn how to make minor adjustments in tooling and read G codes.
- Clean up around the shop.
- Learn how to maintain machines.
Compensation: TBD based on experience12-14hr; Hourly wage, with overtime as needed. Pd Holidays, Pd Vacation, Onsite Industry Training for the right candidate.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers