If this post is still up, the position is still open - it will be removed when the position has been filled.
We are PA Distribution, a creative arts distributor and paper manufacturer located in Eugene. We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity with a well established company, offering a fun and rewarding work environment. This is a place to grow as an individual, and to be part of our collective growth as a company.
The Marketing Database Associate inputs descriptive product information like size, color, weight and product uses and completes ongoing maintenance of the marketing database. Other duties include pulling and putting away product from our warehouse, lifting up to 30lbs. The ideal candidate is very comfortable with multitasking in a fast paced environment. To succeed here at PA Distribution, an attention to detail, a passion for taking sincere pride in one’s work, a willingness to do whatever’s needed to get the job done, and a sense of humor are paramount.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and convey information about numerous products
- Basic computer literacy, including computer data entry
- Basic math, logic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with a minimum of supervision
- Highly motivated, detail oriented and well organized
Necessary Office Skills:
-Knowledge and experience using office equipment, such as computer, printer/scanner and copier
-Experience using Windows Software - Excel and Word
- Positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn and be flexible
- Excellent time management skills
Other skills that are helpful but not required to apply:
Working knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign
Trade Show coordination
This position may be filled on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on the needs of the applicant.
To be considered submit the following:
- Letter of interest with a statement as to why you would be a good fit for this position
- Your hourly wage requirement
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers