compensation: Up to $19.05/hr. DOE
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
McDonald Wholesale, an Equal Opportunity Employer is actively recruiting to fill a full-time night shift Warehouse Employee.
Shift / Schedule:
Sunday - Thursday 5:00 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.
4 - 10 hour shifts -(shifts vary depending on schedule)(must be able to work overtime when necessary)
$15.24 - $17.14 hour, based upon experience, to start. After 2,000 hours worked - $19.05 hour.
We offer a full benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation, 401(k) and pension plan.
Warehouse employee performs various duties within the warehouse including pick, stage, load, repacking, put away or transport orders according to company standards. This position is non-exempt and within the collective bargaining unit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reads customer order, work order, or shipping order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Drives riding pallet jack and forklift safely to transport stored items from storage areas to appropriate staging area.
• Sorts and places products on racks and shelves according to predetermined slotting sequence. Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated and freezer rooms.
• Picks products and assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves. Moves products to packing station for web-order fulfillment, or staging area for loading onto tractor-trailer.
• Ensure the safe handling and security of all products according to the Company's H.A.C.C.P., Food Safety and Food Defense programs.
• Maintains inventory records. Records amount of material or items received or distributed.
• Works effectively as a team member, assisting shift supervisor and other employees, contributing ideas and solutions in a positive and proactive manner.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience working in a fast-paced production environment with a high level of accuracy.
• 1 year prior warehouse experience.
• Prior forklift training or certification preferred.
• Demonstrated commitment to accuracy and following instructions.
• Ability to meet physical demands of the job. Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally lift/move up to 80 lbs. Employee spends virtually all of his/her time standing and walking. The employee often stoops, kneels or crouches.
• Ability to read and understand or complete customer orders, and other paperwork.
• Must be able to function in a night shift environment and work overtime when required to complete all orders.
• Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature.
Our company requires pre-employment drug testing and criminal background checks upon job offer.
Log onto our company website: https://www.mcdonaldwhsl.com/careers/