Brighter Beginnings, a licensed Early Learning Environment has an opening for a child two and up starting in February.
* We provide a warm and loving atmosphere at reasonable rates.
* Delicious home cooked healthy meals and snacks.
* Teacher to student ratio 1:3 with two teachers.
* Awesome backyard!
* New Covered outdoor area.
Ductless heating system w/ AC
- Parent trusted business for twelve years!
- Please call to schedule a tour.
Our cheery program includes circle-time, art, crafts, dramatic play, dance, science, reading, math and outside play, in our awesome back yard.
We believe in routines, and place emphasis on curiosity. Our program helps your child develop friendships, and learn new skills, facilitates kindergarten readiness all in a small home environment. At Brighter Beginnings, we encourage respect for each other, the world, and provide a foundations for your child's school success.
I love children! I am a life long learner with two Masters Degrees in Education.
Brighter Beginnings Provides:
* Personalized Childcare with Low Student-Teacher Ratio
* Lower incidence of illness compared to centers.
* Safe and Secured child-safe play areas both inside and outdoors
* Developmentally and Age Appropriate Educational and Play Programs
* Daily Schedule includes: Art, Music, Dance, and Story-time/Reading Program
* Home Cooking; Organic Foods - Hormone free, No MSG, rBGH, or Additives, ECO Friendly
* Completed ORI CARESCAPES intervention for effective preschools
* Participated in Quality Improvement Rating Scale for Oregon
* Graduate of Oregon's Build A Business (Cohort 4)
* QRIS 3 Star Rated Program
* M.A. in Elementary Education, Early Education Classes,
* Five years as Birth-to-Three facilitator
* Registered with Lane Family Connections.
* Twenty Years Experience Working w/ Kids
* Excellent References