compensation: $18-20/hour, DoE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join an independent health insurance broker in Eugene that is proud to provide their policyholders with superior customer service and product knowledge in order to guide them in making the most informed decisions.
• Provides support and assistance to the President to ensure effective use of his time and productive interactions with staff and the public
• Handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks
• Responsible for schedule management, office management, communication liaison, information preparation, company records management, data analysis, and representing the executive to others
• Handle Human Resources confidential information and communications
• Full comprehension of company’s operation and procedures
• May be responsible for training and supervising lower level clerical staff
Ideal candidates have the following skills and experience:
• Associate’s degree
• 5 years of administrative work experience, preferable in the health insurance industry
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Advanced math skills
• Experience with debits and credits
• Advanced computer skills, including but not limited to Windows and all MS Office applications, Adobe, email, and typing proficiency
• Ability to ready and comprehend both written and spoken English and communicate clearly and effectively
• Must be a motivated, confident self-starter with an ability to think intuitively and problem solve
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• An understanding that confidentiality is paramount in this role
• Ability to be organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people
• History of being punctual, having good work attendance, and mutual team respect
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
• Ability to sit in an office chair in front of a computer 90% of the time
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently with a great attitude
• Tools used: computer, calculator, phone, fax machine
This is a part-time (20-30 hours per week), temporary-to-hire position located in Eugene, OR with a wage of $18-20/hour, depending on experience. Pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
Does this sound like a good fit for your skills and experience? Please submit a resume and a well-written cover letter to this posting. Candidates who do not submit both a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
BBSI is helping our valued client hire their next employee, and your resume will be reviewed by our recruiter.
EEO & Drug Free Workplace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers