compensation: $13.50 - $15.75 per hour to start employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking experienced Caregivers at Visiting Angels, Eugene! You will assist in the daily care of elderly individuals located in Eugene, Springfield and surrounding areas. We currently have part time and full time hours. Flexibility is key with a variety of schedules available for days, nights, weekdays and weekends!
You will assist in the daily care of elderly individuals, providing them with personal care, mobility assistance, companionship, light housekeeping and other non-medical tasks. We pride ourselves on finding the right fit for both the caregiver and care recipient. We truly value our employees and clients, and are proud of the impact we are able to make on those in our community. If you are compassionate, reliable, and want to make a difference in someone's life, come join our family of Angels!
• Assist clients with daily living activities and hygiene assistance
• Assisting with toileting and personal care
• Assisting care recipients with transfers and ambulation
• Non-medical services such as performing errands, shopping, and companionship
• Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
• Accurately documenting services provided
• Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
• Performs light housekeeping duties
• Meal preparation within care recipients diet, and assist with feeding as necessary
• Answering care recipients calls and attending to any requests promptly
• May assist with medication reminders and administration, after completion of company mandated medication training.
We appreciate our employees!
-At least 18 years old • 6 months previous experience in personal care or a desire to be a candidate for our 1 day certification course
• Ability to bend, stoop, stand for extended periods of time
• Able to pass drug screen and background check
• Reliable transportation to get to assigned work locations • Compassionate and caring demeanor • Ability to build rapport with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Flexible work schedule - Full Time and Part Time Hours
Free career advancing training opportunities
Health Insurance Coverage
Paid sick time
Mileage reimbursements during & between shifts
Angel Wing $$$ bonuses & recognition
Unlimited referral $$$ bonus compensation
Columbia employee store passes
Company paid Planet Fitness gym membership
AT&T employee discount