compensation: Competitive salary and benefits depending on experience. Insurance (health/vision/dental) eligible on 1st of the month after hire. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Center for Family Development (CFD) seeks qualified applicants for a 1.0 FTE (40 hours/week), salaried position as the Health Services Associate in our Integrated Health Programs at Springfield Family Physicians. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Psychology/Sociology/Human Services strongly preferred.
The function of the Health Services Associate is to develop an understanding of the policies and procedures for multiple systems, support the behavioral health and medical teams, provide case management, facilitate communication among all providers, and coordinate behavioral health care for patients. This position is responsible for processing and following up on all referrals to behavioral health in the clinic and functions primarily as an administrative role.
* Successful completion of background check upon hire.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions.
* High attention to detail.
* Work collaboratively as part of the treatment team of behavioral and physical health providers.
* Utilization of multiple electronic health records.
* Coordinates community resources for high risk/high needs patients.
* Provides short term, stabilization/crisis interventions for coordination of services.
* Participate in training and supervision.
Competitive salary and benefits depending on experience. Insurance (health/vision/dental) eligible on 1st of the month after hire.
Reply with cover letter, resume and references or send to:
Center for Family Development
Attn: Megan Post
1258 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers