favorite this postPeer Support Specialisthide this posting
compensation: $30,000 plus benefits employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Center for Family Development (CFD), an outpatient behavioral health agency, seeks qualified individual for a full-time (40 hours/week), entry level position providing peer support specialist services to adults and adolescents to support improving mental health.
Full-time, salaried position plus benefits ($30,000/year). Eligible for health insurance (medical, dental, vision) effective 1st of the month following date of hire. Work shifts can be somewhat flexible based on employee and client schedule availability.
• "Lived experience" as a recipient of mental health services, and also experience of a significant degree of recovery from mental health problems
• Successful completion of background check upon hire
• Oregon driver's license, insurance and clean driving record. This job requires use of a personal vehicle: a per mile reimbursement of driving expenses is provided
Preference will be given to applicants who also meet the following qualifications:
• Completed an Oregon Health Authority approved Peer Support Specialist training
• Prior experience providing peer support
• Bilingual and/or bicultural, in particular, ability to speak Spanish
In the cover letter, please confirm that you do have "lived experience" as a recipient of mental health services, and also experience of a significant degree of recovery from mental health problems, as well as a vehicle you can use for work along with an Oregon Driver's License.
Please send cover letter, resume, and references to:
Center for Family Development
Attn: Ron Unger
1258 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401
or email through Craigslist
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers