compensation: Minimum Wage plus Tips employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have Part Time openings for Restaurant Crew Members at Café Yumm! We are looking for Team Members with day-time availability.
Crew Members are entry level positions. All Team Members are responsible for outstanding customer service, knowledge of all food and beverage products, learning all stations in the restaurant, proper equipment handling procedures, maintaining restaurant cleanliness, following all safety and sanitation procedures, and other projects as assigned.
We will contact chosen applicants by phone to arrange initial interviews.
Wages and Benefits for Part-time Hourly Team Members:
• Starting base wage Minimum Wage plus tips
• 401(K) Retirement plan with employer match
• Free shift meals
• Subsidized training and certification (e.g., OLCC server permit and ServSafe)
• Annual discretionary bonuses
• A passion for excellence
• Superior communication skills
• Winning smile
• Positive attitude
• Available to work any shift, including days, evenings, and weekends
• Possess a valid Food Handlers Card
• Possess or able to obtain an OLCC Server Permit
• Café Yumm! is Oregon's First Benefit Company (tied with 28 other companies)
• Certified RE:think Business
• Recipient of Eugene Chamber Emerald Award for Environmental Values
• Recipient of Eugene Mayor's Bold Steps Toward Sustainability Award
• Ranked #66 of Top 100 Best Restaurant Franchises
• Top 150 Private Oregon Companies
• Annual Benefit Report available at www.cafeyumm.com/Bcompany
Employment offers are contingent on meeting background check standards. Café Yumm! is an equal opportunity employer.
Café Yumm! complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact People Operations at (541) 683-9866 or email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers