Evergreen Engineering is seeking an experienced, full-time mid to senior level Civil/Structural Engineer to join our expanding company and innovative team at our Oregon office.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position primarily involves structural analysis and design for industrial plants and equipment manufacturers. New or retrofit design on buildings, equipment support and access structures, foundations, pipe bridges, chemical containments, lifting devices, and process vessel finite element analysis are some of the types of work we do for a wide variety of clients and industries.
EXPERIENCE & DESIRED SKILLS:
• 2+ years of structural design experience is desired.
• Structural design experience in steel and concrete. Other materials are a plus.
• Experience in building code analysis is a plus.
• Must possess excellent problem solving skills and be capable of working collaboratively with clients and team members in a multidisciplinary consulting firm.
• Specialty experience within the structural engineering discipline, such as seismic design or Finite Element Modeling, is a plus.
• Ability to work individually and collaboratively in the design/construction process with engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, architects, project managers, contractors, and client teams.
• Excellent time management skills in order to prioritize tasks accurately to meet multiple or fluctuating deadlines in a fast-paced working environment with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and to communicate appropriately and effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, project managers, and developing designers.
• Holds a BSCE with experience in structural engineering.
• Candidate must have passed the fundamentals of engineering exam or PE exam with EIT or PE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without employer sponsorship.
• Structural analysis and design for building and non-building structures.
• Direction of drafters and review of drawings to develop construction documents.
• Work with drafters, engineers, clients, and contractors during planning and construction of projects.
• Potential for project management and construction management duties (depending on experience).
• Potential for some drafting work depending on experience level.
POSTION TYPE/HOURS OF WORK
• This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 7:00am to 4:00pm
• Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, holiday pay, PTO, annual reviews, year-end bonus and a profit sharing program.
Apply to this advertisement with your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.