86397 Eldon Schafer Drive
Starting at $40,000, commensurate with experience
QR Code Link to This Post
We seek to hire a third-grade classroom teacher with a master’s degree and a minimum of two years of experience for the 2024-25 school year.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Lower School team, have in-depth knowledge and understanding of elementary education, and support the educational program by challenging and engaging students. They will be able to facilitate differentiated lessons and provide an atmosphere in which children feel safe, engaged, supported, and challenged.
We are located in Eugene on 72 beautiful, forested acres where we cultivate students to be caring, responsible critical thinkers and global citizens. Our values are Character, Adventure, Respect, Excellence, and Service. Oak Hill’s fully accredited unique curriculum is unparalleled – with strong core academics, arts, languages, outdoor learning, and a vibrant community. If you have a passion for growth, mission-driven education, and building community, please connect.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Master’s degree in education, teaching credential, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of teaching experience
- Ability to collaborate and work with a team
- Understanding of differentiated instruction
- Affinity and enthusiasm for working with elementary-aged children
- Capacity to inspire others
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, creativity, innovation, and the ability to manage classroom behavior
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve professionally
- Sound judgment and emotional maturity
- Willingness to engage in all aspects of the Oak Hill School community
Salary commensurate with years of experience. Oak Hill School also offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance