Seeking three motivated individuals to join our awesome Clean Crew. Check us out at www.cleaneugene.earth. We have both weekday and weekend opening and closing shifts to offer with potential pick up floating shifts. The opening shifts are 7:30-11:30 and the closing shifts are 6pm-10pm daily 7 days a week.
The position requires interacting and educating customers about our high tech energy efficient equipment. Team members provide excellent customer service while keeping the laundromat exceptionally clean. You will be working solo, yet function as a team.
You will be required to:
• Work independently, must be a self-starter and have a good attendance record; punctuality a must.
• Be a fast paced worker (you are on your feet the entire 4 hour shift)
• Clean constantly to maintain our GOLD standard (Grand Opening Look Daily) You will Clean a lot!
• Greet every customer and provide excellent customer service. Social interaction is mandatory.
• Assist customers on how to use the equipment so they have an awesome experience.
• Kindly, yet sometimes firmly enforce customer policies. (Wash here to dry here, restrooms for customers only, no drugs or alcohol and no loitering, etc.) This position will require someone who can be direct but always considerate.
References required. Starting pay for the closing shift is $13.00 per hour to start and includes laundry benefits after 30 days.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY; applicants that follow the below directions will be considered for this position.
1. Get to know us a little by visiting our website @ www.cleaneugene.earth.
2. Be sure to come in to Clean and check us out; we are a very different kind of laundromat.
3. Meet one of our team members and then send us an quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know why you think Clean could be a great fit for you.
Please remember to include the following in the email;
1) Full name
2) Phone number- cell preferable
3) Email Address
4) Best way to contact (text, call or email)
5) Quick recent (2 year) work history with references
6) Confirmation with availability for closing shift from 6pm-10pm and exactly what days you are available.
7) At least 1 personal reference
We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers