compensation: $70.00 in the form of a Gift card to Amazon or Fred Meyers plus the opportunity to earn $10.00 to the chosen gift card. An additional $20.00 upon agreement to participate in follow-up phone call.
QR Code Link to This Post
Want to potentially earn $100? The SNAP Lab is conducting a research study at the University of Oregon that is working to understand parent-child relationships.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a mother over the age of 18 with custody of a biologicial child ages 3-6
- Speak English fluently
- If you receive any of the following forms of assistance:
• Child Care (Subsidy, Head start, etc.)
• Social Securtiy
• Food/Nutrition (i.e. WIC, Food Stamps, etc.)
• Healthcare (Medicaid, Subsidized healthcare, etc.)
• Housing assistance (Section 8)
If you decide to participate, we will ask you to:
- Fill out a set of questionnaires
- Allow your child to play games with a trained experimenter related to impulse control
- Allow us to collect information about you and your child's brain waves while playing these games.
This study takes place at the University of Oregon. Both weekday and weekend appointments are available. You will be asked to come to the lab with your child for 3 ½ hours. You will be compensated a $70 gift card plus up to an additional $10.00 for a total of $80.00. You will also have the option to participate in a 1 hour follow up phone call to earn another gift card for $20.00. We’ll also have stickers and prizes for your child. Compensation for travel by taxi can also be provided if needed.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact ORCA Research team with your full name and phone number.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers