I am a local Oregonian who wants to start offering my services to anyone who is either wanting to or is currently selling their products or services online, whether you're a one-person operation or a large company.
My day job is as a sort of jack-of-all-trades assistant manager for an online retail company. I deal daily with Amazon (Vendor and Seller Central/FBA, both domestic and international), Overstock, Newegg, Etsy, eBay, Magento, and Shopify. Out of respect for my supervisor I won't disclose the exact amount or type of product we move, but it is a substantial amount.
My job specifically is to do whatever broad or technical work the CEO above me needs done. This includes:
- Purchase order management
- Product listings (individual or bulk)
- Customer service
- Graphic design (Adobe Suite, SAI, GIMP, or your other preferred programs)
- IT and general tech troubleshooting
- Product Design (specifically packaging and promotional items)
- Web Design (CSS, HTML, etc.)
- Social media, advertising, and SEO
- ...and pretty much anything else the CEO needs done.
I am able to do this as I have been both self-taught and trained by others in technology, business, and design for over 10 years (starting as a hobby when I was a child). This is fun and exciting for me, and I hope I can share that excitement with you too.
My pricing is flexible. I would like to be able to help you grow your business within your own means.
Please email me if you would like to know more about my services or if you have questions on how I can help you.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests