King Estate Winery located in Eugene Oregon is seeking a full-time Salas Analyst to work alongside and support the Senior Sales Analyst. The primary focus of this position is to assist with the collection and analysis of sales and distributor data to ensure King Estate’s sales and budget objectives are achieved.
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Job Functions:
• Organize, collect, code and process billbacks from distribution partners.
• Ensure billbacks from distributors have correct contract pricing and information.
• Collect and monitor current distributor monthly statements.
• Collect, maintain and assist in analyzing current distributor pricing files.
• Analyze and approve expense reports from sales team ensuring proper coding.
• Analyze distributor depletion data – looking for short and long-term trends.
• Analyze IRI data and make appropriate recommendations on portfolio adjustments, pricing and programming.
• Monitor, manage and make recommendations for distributors inventory to ensure appropriate stocking levels are achieved to execute programs.
• Target and identify key account opportunities.
• Assist with coordination of on-site distributor visits.
• Support program management, execution results and cost of regional and local strategic optimization and performance improvement efforts.
• Develop customer/account modeling and analysis – account segmentation, channel strategy, cost-to-serve analytics, ROI, etc.
• Assist in the development of sales forecasting and budgeting.
• Analyze sales budget to ensure adherence to implemented budget.
• Familiarity with ERP systems and SQL databases
• Wine Industry and market experience
• Demonstrated ability to think both analytically and creatively
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and includes full company benefits.