Personnel Source is looking for a Staff Accountant for our Harrisburg client!
The Staff Accountant reports finances to management and makes suggestions on resource utilization, tax strategies, expenses, revenues, financial commitments and obligations.
This position is full-time, temp-to hire, $DOE.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
* Analyzing cost, revenue and financials commitments.
* Collect end of year documents to assist with reviewed Financial Statements.
* Reconcile GL accounts and bank statements
* Utilize knowledge of Government Tax processes and regulations.
* Gather and complete end of year paper work, annual applications, SAIF, 401k and bank audits.
* Maintain daily banking records and process entries as needed.
* Communicate plans and progress with Controller.
* Perform other duties as necessary.
* Requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 2+ years of experience.
* Familiarity with a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
* Adhere to rules, regulations, and company policies, present and future that are published for employees.
* Prioritize your work and maintain high quality standards.
* Strive to accomplish department goals.
* Working knowledge of GAAP.
* Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
* Good problem-solving and time management skills.
* Maintain an exceptional attendance record.
To be considered, please email a resume to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers