Personnel Source is looking for Payroll candidates for our Eugene client!
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a full-time, temp-to hire opportunity. The candidate will serve as the primary resource for employees with their payroll needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage bi-weekly payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes.
• Review, verify accuracy, enter and process payroll data into ADP Workforce Now.
• Accurately and timely facilitate 401k payments.
• Audit W-4’s, payroll balance sheets, YTD earnings, etc.
• Assemble, calculate and review SAIF reports and payments on a timely basis.
• Obtain and verify direct deposit banking information from employees.
• Maintain and reconcile all GL accounts associated with payroll related transactions.
• Update payroll system to reflect current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time.
• Update/ maintain employee payroll information, track PTO, process garnishments and 401K contributions.
• Manage regular preparation of reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports.
• Work with accounting team to perform annual Workers’ Comp insurance audit.
• Function as primary back-up for both A/P and A/R when necessary.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years payroll processing experience (Required)
• Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now (Required)
• Strong ability to prepare, maintain and review various Excel documents.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have strong ethics and the ability to rationalize with employees’ needs.
To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org